The Wisconsin DNR maintains a database of technical standards on their storm water runoff program webpage. These technical standards are used to plan, design, install, and maintain erosion/sediment control and storm water management practices to comply with s. NR 151, Wis. Adm. Code.
WDNR Technical Standards
- Storm Water Construction Technical Standards
- Storm Water Post-construction Technical Standards
- Turf Nutrient Management
The following organizations provide conferences, training and professional development opportunities.
- Fox Wolf Watershed Alliance (FWWA)
- North American Stormwater & Erosion Control Association of Wisconsin (NASECA)
- ASTM International
- The Center for Watershed Protection – on the cutting edge of urban runoff issues.
- NYSDEC – Check out the following link for access to the stormwater manual in New York.