The WDNR Technical Standard 1061 Dewatering Practices for Sediment Control was recently revised through the Standards Oversight Council Modified Process. Here is a summary of the major changes from the previous version:
- Consolidated discharge location based criteria was ;
- Added criteria for internally drained areas;
- Added criteria for filter baffles;
- Added criteria for dewatering wells;
- Expanded the Operation & Maintenance section, including the use of the transparency measurements to evaluate practice effectiveness; and
- Added several figures.
The final revised standard is now available on the WDNR storm water construction technical standards web page.