NRCS has updated five standards, listed below. To assist technical standard users in understanding the revisions, NRCS has provided brief summaries of the changes as well as mark-up copies of each of the standards. Review the links below for the mark-up versions, and visit the Field Office Technical Guide on the NRCS website for the final published standards.
WISCONSIN FIELD OFFICE TECHNICAL GUIDE
NOTICE FOTG WI-61
The following revisions to the Wisconsin FOTG have been posted on the Wisconsin e-FOTG website:
- Standard 468, Lined Waterway or Outlet
- Standard 484, Mulching
- Standard 578, Stream Crossing
- Standard 360, Waste Facility Closure
- Standard 629, Waste Treatment
- Construction Specification 11, Small Rock Aggregate (Non-Concrete)
Explanation of Changes/Revisions:
- Standard 468, Lined Waterway or Outlet, has been updated to coincide with the national standard.
- Standard 484, Mulching, has had minor revisions to criteria for mulch application.
- Standard 578, Stream Crossing, has been updated to coincide with the national standard.
- Standard 360, Waste Facility Closure, has been updated to coincide with the national standard, including a change in the title.
- Standard 629, Waste Treatment, has had minor changes to clarify language regarding the requirement for a subsurface collection system. Additionally, the table reference has been corrected in Note 3 of Table 3.
- Construction Specification 11, Small Rock Aggregate (Non-Concrete), is a new specification.
A link to the Wisconsin FOTG is located on the Wisconsin NRCS web site at http://www.wi.nrcs.usda.gov/.