WISCONSIN FIELD OFFICE TECHNICAL GUIDE
NOTICE FOTG WI-59
The following revisions to the Wisconsin FOTG have been posted on the Wisconsin e-FOTG website:
- Wisconsin CPPS and EQIP Practice Lifespan
- Standard 575, Animal Trails and Walkways
- Construction Specification 300, Clay Liner
Explanation of Changes/Revisions:
- The Practice Lifespan for Wisconsin CPPS and EQIP has been updated to be consistent with the current EQIP signup.
- Standard 575, Animal Trails and Walkways, has been revised to include additional soils to the trail surfacing options.
- Construction Specification 300 has been revised to make the materials section compatible with revised Standard 313.
A link to the Wisconsin FOTG is located on the Wisconsin NRCS web site at http://www.wi.nrcs.usda.gov/.
John R. Ramsden, acting for
Acting State Conservationist